Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Show the company number outgoing calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morzzy

Technical User
Feb 4, 2015
SE
Hi there

Im a littel newbie about Mitel system.

I got a client that got alot of diffrent users with 10 phones.

They want the outgoing number to be the same for all, now when they call someone they see each and everyones own number...like the directnumber.

all they want is to show the same number outgoing calls.

Like (directnumber)
Ben got 125671
Lisa got 125672
Kent got 125673

But when the making outgoing calls they want to show the companynumber outgoing

"125670"

Where do i change this in the Mitel 3300 system...

Hope that I explained my self right.

Best regards.

What system and software release? What type of trunks are you using to connect to the PSTN?

The trunk is SIP

and the software release im not sure, Im not at work right now..
Could be Mitel version 5 or 6.....not really sure there.....Otherwise I need to get back to that in the morning....

probably no default display number set in outgoing call characteristics...

If there are not a lot of phones the easiest way is the 'Associated Directory Numbers' form.
Program your extension with CPN Substitution and the outgoing CLI that you want to display.

If there are a lot of extensions then start looking at CPN Substitution in the help files. This way you can define a range to substitute.

Disable CPN I would have said. or remove any associated numbers from that form that are not needed.

In the SIP peer profile form enter the default CPN number that you require. This will output the number as default across the SIP trunks.

Any exceptions can be programmed in either associated directory number or the CPN substituion form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back