Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Show matching records for today's date

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartansFC

Programmer
Apr 1, 2009
GB
Hi

I've created a nursery database which records a daily record of a child's attendance, this includes

dteSessionDates, ysncurrentsession, there's a few more fields but these ones are the most important for my problem.

i currently show on a form the current information for the child via the ysncurrentsession but on a day to day basis this information might change which means i would have to move the tick box every time i change the details.

I did try having in the query criteria: dteSessionsDates = Now(), this obviously worked and displayed the info only when the 2 fields matched.

Is there a way for when dteSessionsDates <> Now() to display the record where the tick box is ticked?

Below is the main form for the database, it's the information top right of the screen where my problem is.

Nursery_screenshot_aspypf.jpg

thanks

Mikie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back