Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Show / hide 3D windows depending on user's choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiloth

Technical User
Jun 11, 2014
DE
Hi everybody.
I am trying to create a pdf with several 3D models inside a single page. The aim to show only a single 3D model on a designed area, on the basis of the choice of the user (e.g. selecting a different option for each 3D model by means of buttons or dropdown boxes). I tried to work with layers, creating a layer for each 3D model, but when I import them, Acrobat converts the 3D contents in 2D contents (images).
Therefore I am now thinking of placing on the same area all the 3D models I need and use Javascript to show only the 3D windows that i need and to hide all the others. Another option could be bringing to front only the needed 3D window.
Unfortunately I am not familiar with Javascript and I hope that somebody here could help me with my task.

Thanks in advantage and sorry if my English could be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back