Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Shortel Hunt groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFrey

Programmer
Dec 20, 2009
US
I have a crazy setup I am trying to get working. Hopefully someone is familiar with the mobile twinning feature on the avaya ip Office. I am trying to send a call out to a DID that is routed to a shortel hunt group from an avaya IP office using the Avaya IP office mobile twinning feature. For some reason the avaya see's the call as being answered after 4 seconds of ringing. I need the call to ring the shortel hunt group for 20 seconds and if unanswered have the avaya route the call to another destination. Why would the Avaya see the call being answered on the shortel when the DNIS rings directly into the group and the shortel group is set to ring 8 times? Once the shortel answers, the Avaya loses control and cant re route that call to another destination.

If this doesn't make sense let me know and I will try and explain further.

Update if I send the call to a DNIS on the shortel routed directly to a phone it works no Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back