Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Shoretel TSP Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrChaS3

IS-IT--Management
Jan 30, 2012
US
Good afternoon.

I have developed an application that interfaces with the major voip companies call managers. Our system uses a server in conjunction with the TSP provided to capture incoming caller IDs.

For Cisco it works perfect; in the Cisco call manager webpage I can create a new user and then assign this user to monitor as many lines (devices) as I want.

I am just wondering if Shoretel also supports this functionality? I know Shoretel supports a TSP - but can a user be created in the Shoretel system that can monitor many devices instead of just one?

Basically; when we install the TSP onto a computer; and provide the credentials; the credentials provided would need to have access to many lines (devices). Again - with Cisco this works - not sure about Shoretel as I have not worked with the system yet.

Any thoughts from those that have used Shoretel in the past is appreciated!

- Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back