Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Shoretel shoregear 90 with telecor xl

Status
Not open for further replies.

mderrick

Technical User
Mar 4, 2013
Trying to setup a trunk connection with a telecor xl intercom system. We have installed the trunk port on the telecor and I can hook up a phone and pick up the phone and dial a paging group for the intercom. I have created a trunk group in my shoreware system with a access code of 822. setup the trunk as loop start. When I dial 822 on a extension I get dial tone even though the telecor system does not provide dial tone. Also no digits are passed. With a standard phone hooked up to the telecor I can pick up the phone, no dialtone, and dial 0* and do a all call across the school. How do I setup the shoregear to handle this type of outgoing connection.

It sounds like you may need to build them as analog stations on the Shoretel side instead of trunks. If you want to setup multiple ports to connect to the paging system, you can set up the analog stations in a hunt group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back