Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Shoregear-24 with shoregear-T1

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmyjob

Technical User
Sep 26, 2006
US
Hi, I'm new to this product and recieved this as a learning switch, I'm able to get into hyperterminal and see the basic set-up of each piece. I have connected each piece to a hub with a few phones. but I would like to know what i need to have for Administration. I have the pdfs of each for the installation, I think I may need the shoreware director for admin, if so where can i get a copy of it or is there another way of programming these! Thanks!

Did you receive any software when you received your equipment. After you load the software onto the server you will be able to use explorer and go to the director to administer admin changes. They are up to 9.1 software rev now.

Phillip E. Porter
Senior Systems Engineer
VA Medical Center Louisville Kentucky
Telecommunication Solutions Group, Inc. (TSG)

Thanks for the reply, I did not get any software with the shoretel equipment. The firmware of each unit is 9.7.7803.0, so i guess i will have to get a copy of the software you are talking about, any ideas where i could look for this please let me know! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back