Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Shipping Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySlinger

IS-IT--Management
Nov 3, 2002
US
Hello,

I'm currently trying to figure this out:
We only use table shipping rates on our site. Unfortunately after launching our web site and doing a December Promo for it we discovered in one of our orders that anything 4lbs and over are priced at a lower shipping rate ($4) than 3lbs and under (which is $6). Obviously money is lost. Apparently the previous admin had either set this up/accepted the default and never changed it. So I went into the TCAIM console and changed the default setting in MyStore so that larger packages automatically added a % onto anything 4+ lbs. This didn't work.
After reading OSCommerce's support, they talk of a shipping table that I need to update. However I think I'm on an older version as I can't find the table. I've looked in the Modules directory, etc.

Any guidence/help? I'm not sure of the version of OSCommerce that is loaded onto the server.

Thanks!
LS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back