Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Shipper needs pick report

Status
Not open for further replies.

itcmerlin

Technical User
Sep 26, 2007
US
First we are running Macola 7.6.300c MS SQL.

Here is the situation:

We get a sales order for Item X.
Item X is a non-stocked set/kit containing items A & B.
Item A is a stocked Finished Good.
Item B is another non-stocked set/kit containing Items C & D
Items C and D are stocked items.

We would like some way where the shipper could generate a report (or pick ticket) via the Sales order number that would tell him to pull Items A, C & D from stock.

I currently have Item X as a non-stocked controlled item. Item B is a phantom item (non-stocked & non-controlled). After experimenting with this set-up I have another weird issue. When a do a BOM View for Item X and click "Blow through phantom items" I get what I want (Items A,C & D are listed), but when I do the same thing in Print Indented BOM it only prints out Item A.

Thanks for you help.

It would be a variation of the indented BOM report. Doable but tricky a this is a multi-level BOM and you would need to do a self join of the BMPRDSTR table to itself multiple times.

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back