Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Shark 2105-800

Status
Not open for further replies.

cndcadams

IS-IT--Management
Feb 11, 2004
US
My email relay server changed and I am no longer receiving emails from my 2105-800. I for the life of me can not figure out where you change the email relay host. I have gone through all the docs and there is minimal information on the SMTP setup. I have gone through all the menus on my ESS terminal and still no luck. I know where to change the email receipients but there is nothing for the relay server.

Does anyone have experience with the above issue?

Hello,

forget the ESS web console.

You must to connect to the storage throught the terminal selector, an application on the desktop of your ess management console (on the Linux-PC managing your array), which open you a mini-console (in text-mode).

You must choose the cluster, then enter the password displayed inside the array, then checking some menus (I don't remember exactly which is the right one, but try the network settings or other stuff), don't forget to perform the operation on the other cluster, but only when the first is definitly operational).

Denis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back