Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sharepoint team services (forms e-mail and mssql7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellmaster

Technical User
Nov 5, 2003
NL
Hi

I just set up a sharepoint site and now i have some problems with the forms.
What im trying to do with the forms is this:

I have a personal request form with data then that data is either approved or not. When its approved i want to copy the data to another public form i dont care how this is down wheter it is linked to the approval or with a new button.

heres the codes i have for the original form:

<!-- Item Form -->

<!--webbot bot=&quot;ListForm&quot; S-List=&quot;u_Aanvraagvrijedagen&quot; S-Mode=&quot;EDIT&quot; preview=&quot;<em>[ListForm]</em>&quot; startspan --><ows:XML><SetList PreserveContext=&quot;TRUE&quot;>u_Aanvraagvrijedagen</SetList><SetVar Name=&quot;DisplayMode&quot; Scope=&quot;Request&quot;>EDIT</SetVar><ListForm Type=&quot;EditForm&quot;/></ows:XML><!--webbot bot=&quot;ListForm&quot; i-checksum=&quot;53264&quot; endspan -->

im also trying to make a new subscription option that only sends mail when your own item has been changed
I have the following codes in _layouts/newsubs.htm

<select size=&quot;1&quot; name=&quot;EVENTTYPE&quot; >
<option id=onetIDSubNotifyAll selected value=14>er wijzigingen zijn</option>
<option id=onetIDSubNotiHrGetStringParam(HTTPFIELD_LISTNAME, szTemp)fyInsert value=11>er een lijstitem is toegevoegd</option>
<option id=onetIDSubNotifyInsert value=12>er een lijstitem is gewijzigd</option>
<option id=onetIDSubNotifyDelete value=13>er een lijstitem is verwijderd</option>
</select>

i can ad 1 here and it will show up in the list but i need to find the source of the value (i think) and ad the correct codes there. Do you know where i can find the values ?

I also have a problem when trying to copy it into my mssql7 database which has the data from this form ( i cant get in ) i need a username and password. when on the local server i can use my windows account to get in via dtswiz.exe. I can supply a password an username for the database in sharepoint but they just dont work and thus i cant update the database via the web.

any clues on how to solve this ?

im running IIS 5 on w2k server and have frontpage2002 extensions installed

thx

hellmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back