Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SharePoint Online Multiple Views on One Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzyCub

MIS
May 12, 2004
US
Hi Folks,

I know very little about SharePoint Online but have been tasked to edit one of our document library pages. We have a link that goes to another page with different views our document library but as different views. I have created the new view and filter and just want to display it on the page with the rest of the views. It's probably an easy fix but I can't figure it out.

So users click "here"

2021-06-11_11_48_04-Window_bfxwoe.jpg

and go to this page:

2021-06-11_11_51_41-Window_fdb5qd.jpg

All of the headers shows our document library but by a different created view. I just want to add another header with a new view to the page. So I need a header that says DOI Handbooks and the have the document library view all with the filter of "handbooks". I have gotten as far as adding the document library as a web part but I can't seem to edit the header or change to another view.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back