Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sharepoint integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoinvip

MIS
Nov 16, 2001
GB
Hi, not sure if this is the best place to start asking the question but I'll have a go...

We have a small installation of 'ACT! for workgroups' for customer relationship management (CRM) purposes and are considering deploying Sharepoint as a means of managing documentation, tasks, projects etc... I'm trying to establish if there is some way we can either integrate them together or if we actually need to look at migrating data from ACT altogether.

We also use Outlook for email and the ideal solution would be a tightly integrated approach to ensure data is not stored in 3 (or more) different locations.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this one please?

Thanks in advance,

HoinviP

Currently, I don't believe there is any way to integrate ACT! and Sharepoint... but I have been asked about it a couple of times recently, so I might speak to a couple of add-on developers and see if it's possible to create such a link.

How would you want them to connect?

Regards,
Mike Lazarus
ACT! Evangelist
GL Computing, Aust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back