Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SharePoint 2013 & Nintex 2013 - url to a document list and email a select list of those document

Status
Not open for further replies.

LohneB

Programmer
May 4, 2000
US
Good morning!

I'm building an application where I need to go to a list of documents (Word, Excel, etc.) and I then need to select documents that have been modified prior to a date that is supplied. I can get to the list of documents with no trouble, but am not aware of how to select the documents that I need and then how to list them in an email to the requester.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bill

Thanks,
Bill

I am absolutely clueless about Nintex 2013 - never heard of it. So I'm flying blind, but if you can get to the list of items, and you're doing this programatically, is there not a way to loop through and use a conditional statement (IF clause or similar) to handle the file properties? If possible, I'd do all the searching from SQL, since SharePoint sits on SQL Server, and then take the results from the SQL query, and use that to grab the files.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back