Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SharePoint 2010 Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artois27

Technical User
Nov 19, 2010
GB
We currently have the above where I have full control and at the moment I am trying to set up a picture library for users who are on terminal services however, as a user, in the actions menu within the library, they get the option to download. I don't want them to have this option as if they click on it, it allows them to save to the C:\ drive which should be restricted as all documents are saved on the network. For some reason, when I go into the library logged in as myself on my laptop that has no restrictions, the actions menu doesn't have the download option. If I log on to terminal services as me, I get the download option same as a user within the actions menu! How do I hide download? I have tried to do with permissions but unsuccessfully. Users just have Read permission to site and library.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back