Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SFA on Call Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntcnctek

IS-IT--Management
Mar 4, 2008
US
I have a site which is forwarding their number to site B. Call lands but when it goes to the Call Pilot it states that you have been forwarded to a voice mail system however the number you dialed does not subscribe to the system.

I have a SFA on the receiving end set and have the DN associated to the number called as a extension DN. I have alos opened a ticket with Nortel but am getting nowhere.
Has anyone experienced such an issue on a release 3.0 Call Pilot?

dial the number and listen to the recording. Call Pilot uses the original dialed digits. so say you have 3700 forwarded to 4700 and that set forwards to voice mail you will get a recording stating that 3700 is not a subscriber or something like that. Add the number that it reads to you in the mailbox as an ext for 4700 mailbox.

Now if it reads you a 7 or 10 digit number you will have to add it to the SDN table and send it to express messaging and set it for the specific mailbox. in this example 4700.

Signature===========================================

This is exactly what i have done although i have another system with the same release working with 7 digits and not having to go throuh the SDN table. Nortel has came back with a patch for the PBX and CP. I will try tonight to see if this fixes the issue. Patch is 21796

The patch will solve the problem.
It happened to one of our sites before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back