Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Several pop-ups display before printing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmmure

Programmer
Jun 8, 2006
US
Hi,
when i click Print button on the report, this is asking print properties and another popup showing the status of print. This pop-ups display before it allows the user to pick the print. How to avoid the POP-UPS. Using Yahoo or Google POP-UP Blocker Print is not working.
Is there any chance to stop the Pop-Up, when ever the user click on print button, it will take printer default setting and allow the print without PoP- UPs.
I am Using Java, Crystall reports XI, SQL Server 2000.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in adavance
Mure

hi, I tried but i didn't get the idea.. i got the idea but iam fail to implement that one..We can the set printer setting we can avoid the Printer Properties Pop-Up window. I set the properties through "Page settings" option, but again it is asking settings.

Pls help me any one have idea.

Mure

Are you running it from InfoView or via a .NET or JAVA application...?

What is the RPT viewer that you are using...?

Hi,
Iam using Reportviewer.jsp, Reports are calling form Java, Crystal Reports XI, database SQL Server2000.
Operating system Windows XP, JBoss server.

Thanks in advance.
Mure

OK, so that's the JAVA report viewer. I don't think you can modify the function of that viewer.

One option might be to generate the report results as a PDF rather than an RPT format, that would allow you to use the PDF viewer. You would loose some of the RPT functionality, but if you are just pushing out reports for printing - that might work best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back