Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

several arcserve 2000 exchange client (exchange 2000) probs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FraSo

IS-IT--Management
Apr 17, 2002
DE
Hello all
I´ve running Arcserve 2000 SP 3 including all post-patches and i still got above error. The problem with this error is, that while backing up a public folder tree arcserve stopping backing up all following public folders. On Mailbox-Backup it stops only backing up the specific Mailbox and go on with the next.
When I open the public folders in bricklevel Backup selection and click on public folders with a lot of messages (> 1000), the messages and all subfolders will not be shown. In the log-File dbaxch2.log I got following Message: exch_enumFolder():Warning! Exceed Inputbuffer size=32768, required=232446 (and other values)
Since I have aplied QO13760 I have an additional problem: After each Backup-Session I have to restart the Service "Backup Agent RPC-Server" cause otherwise the Backup of the Exchange Database (Database and Bricklevel) stops with error E8601 Failed to connect to agent (Agent=dbaexch2 EC402).

Hope that anybody could help me
Regards
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back