Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setup log in buttons for ACD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrobs

Programmer
Jul 16, 2003
US
Hi all,

I need some help setting up a "simple" call center. Each agent has a personal DID, and there are 15 agents in the call center. I was told to create a UCD-MIA hunt group for them, and now I need to program a login and logout button for the 8410 phones. How do I do this, and is there anything special I need to create the hunt group?

thanks!

What version definity? The following should be suitable for r8-11.

Easiest way would be to create an autodial. under the station administration, configure the button as AUTODIAL and enter the feature access code for login/logout in the number field (display fea, page 4).

Alternatively setup an abbreviated dialing list (add abbreviated-dialing enhanced 1)
Under the first dial-code (usually 100) enter the feature access code for login (display fea, page 4) and under the second entry enter the feature access code for logout.

On each station administration form, enter ENHANCED in the Abbreviated Dialing list 1: (page 3)
Next administer the buttons for login/logout, under the button location enter Abrv-dial, list 1 (or whichever list the enhanced was entered) followed by the dial-code (100 in this example)

This should work for the login/logout buttons. As far as the hunt group is concerned, it must be configured as ACD=Y, QUEUE=Y and VECTOR=Y on page 1 and SKILL=Y on page 2. These options are dependant on what RTU's are enabled on your system.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else or if it has worked.

Cheers,
NJ

The way I do this here is to use an ACD hunt group. I administer an Auto-in and Aux- work button on their phones. To make it really easy on then I label these as at work and at break. For the supervisors I add a VU display and a queued calls button. When I install these phones I make a bridged appearance on my digital of their number set and use the manual in codes for their set. Works great and simple to install.

Mikey

Hmmm. I have a G3si v11, and i did what you guys suggested. My Auto-In and Aux-work buttons don't seem to do much. The auto-in doesn't do anything, and the aux-work flashes the green light 3 times. Shouldn't these lights stay lit so we know if we're logged in or out?

Thanks,
josh

ok, now the auto-in seems to work, and when I dial the fac + hunt group (170+30) I get 3 tones indicating a log-in? When I dial the aux-work code (171+30) I get the wobble tone...???

When you first login, you're already in Aux Work, so maybe that's why.

I know when I put in the split number I have to put a 0 in front of 2 digit numbers.... try that...

Still no luck. Is the split number the same as the hunt group number (30)?

Yes, I have a small call center which is hunt group 16. To monitor the split in bcms, i put in monitor bcms split 16. When a agent manually logs in they put in the feat access code xxx and the split number 016 for 16. For me it has to be 3 digits.

So how do I add a split? I have no splits when I do a List bcms split

You would need to typ in "List BCMS Skill 16" This will give you a report on calls in that skill.

Below is a vec showing how a call is queued to skill 16 (line #08)

01 goto step 14 if time-of-day is all 18:55 to all 07:00
02 goto step 14 if time-of-day is fri 17:55 to mon 07:00
03 goto step 14 if holiday in table 1
04 goto step 19 if staffed-agents in skill 5 = 1
05 goto step 23 if staffed-agents in skill 7 > 0
06 goto step 14 if staffed-agents in skill 16 = 0
07 goto step 26 if calls-queued in skill 16 pri m > 99
08 queue-to skill 16 pri m
09 announcement 76026
10 wait-time 60 secs hearing music
11 announcement 76021

Wisdom is Knowledge
that is Shared

Thanks All Phoneman2

I'm version 11 on a G3si. Do I have to do a vector? Right now the phones ring, I just can't log in or log out!!

Sounds like you have a bit of a problem, email me the info of exactly what you are trying to do, I'll send you some excel programming sheets.

email me at paul.beddows@telus.com

Paul Beddows
Avaya Implementation
Telus
Vancouver, Canada
E-mail via

Actually before you do that, check to see if you have acd enabled on your switch. Easiest way is to go add hunt next, and see if you can make the acd prompt yes. If not, you can still do it but you will have to use a simple hunt group.

Paul Beddows
Avaya Implementation
Telus
Vancouver, Canada
E-mail via

I think we are looking at two different set ups.

A hunt group set up can/will use the UCD-MIA, with this you have extension in the hunt group not agent logins.

An ACD hunt group does have a hunt group set up, but Agent login are used along will Skills not extensions.

If your using hunt groups with extension then you don't need to login or logout.

Just from reading your post again sounds like you added the hunt group and listed the extension in the group. Do you have any controls as to when calls can reach the hunt group?

Wisdom is Knowledge
that is Shared

Thanks All Phoneman2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back