Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

settings lost and color printing selection greyed out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallmeadow

Technical User
Mar 1, 2005
US
I recently started making the switch from using my ibook to using my powerbook for my layouts. I have Quark 4.03 and run it in Classic. Although my layouts printed correctly many times, and I have changed nothing, now when I open a layout to print, the settings are gone and I must select the printer again and when I try to select color printing, that choice is greyed out. It only gives me black and white or greyscale options. I have tried reinstalling the RIP software and some other things suggested at an HP forum, but nothing works.

Why would my settings be lost? Why can't I choose color printing? All the settings in the various printing set-up boxes are what the HP tech had me set-up originally and what worked for awhile.

It is getting rather serious now as I can't put off printing these jobs any longer...I would SO appreciate any help that can be offered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back