Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting up Win2k to route 2 DSL lines to internal network

Status
Not open for further replies.

fourheadns

Technical User
May 20, 2002
US
Good morning,

I have a Win2k Server with Routing and Remote Service installed and I want to set it up so that 2 of our existing DSL lines (with a cisco 678 router and a actiontec 1520 router) could be routed to our firewall (sonicwall pro firewall) and then to our internal network. Another thing I also want to mention is that I want to use the 10 available IPs (given to us by Qwest DSL) and our Firewall would be able to NAT the 10 IPs to our 10 servers (mail, dns, web, etc.) In addition, I also have an compaq nic nc3122 load balance nic with 2 ports on it and an HP NIC. Anyone has any experience with this or has an idea on how to go about setting up routing service to route the 2 dsl lines to our internal network? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back