Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting up VPN on an ADTRAN 3305

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvc505

IS-IT--Management
Dec 17, 2003
US
Greetings All!

I have an adtran 3305 router running both vpn and firewall protocols. The router seems to be working properly since we are able to get to and from the internet an are able to move email as well as ftp files. Now I need to add the vpn functions. I fillowed the tech note from ADTRAN on setting up the vpn and client and am able to connect to the router from my client machine across the internet. My problem is that I am not able to map any of my shared drives. My network on the back side of my router is a mixture of novell and windows 2000. If I use the search for computer functions, I can generally find the novell volumes and manually map them but am not able to map them using the novell log in scripts and I am not able to map any of the windows 2000 shares at all. I think it has something to do with the port blocking on the router but I am not sure where or what to look for. Any body have a suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back