Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting Up the Advanced Tab in Report Field Properties

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtlodi

Programmer
Mar 8, 2002
US
In the VFP9 native install the report writer's field property box does not show an "advanced" tab which allows text rotation within a report. Can someone please advise me as to what needs to be done to activate that funtionality.

Thank you,
Jim

Hi Jim.

First, this requires VFP 9 SP2. Second, use SET REPORTBEHAVIOR 90.

Doug

Thanks Doug,

I found that 3 files (ReportBuilder.app - ReportPreview.app - ReportOutput.app) on my desktop were newer (10/06) than those on my laptop. I'm not sure if these were placed there during the SP1 install or not. I transfered them to the laptop and that took care of my problem. The laptop did have SP1 on it also so I'm not sure when and from where I added them.

These may have been extracted from a SP2 install but I honestly don't remember.

I have read several other suggestions that these apps in SP2 could be added without upgrading everything else from SP2. Most recommended not upgrading unless you are working in Vista. I wonder if we will ever get to a 'stable' final release.

Regards,

Jim in Lodi, WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back