Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting up Internal DN number but want to call the external mobile phone on BCM400

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhtway

Programmer
Aug 21, 2010
US
Hello,

We have a few sale people working in the field and wants to have them the internal numbers. So Internal users can dial just their DN numbers to call them or forward the incoming calls easily. I tried to activate inactive DNs but showing up with link errors. I added PRI-A in line access pool but still with this error. Please help.

ZH

An inactive DN will only activate with a set plugged in. If it's only a couple of people you can put sets in the phone room and call forward them to the cell phones.

Or you can create destination codes and route, but you'd have add a leading digit to the destination code.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Just and idea, I might be completly wrong here, but could you not creat a APLICATION DN and have it forwarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back