Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting up Document attachments on SharePoint Online (Microsoft's Office 365 Offering) from EPICOR9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKPEPICOR9

Technical User
Feb 3, 2013
AE
I m aware of the integration of Epicor with SharePoint Server 2010 but have not had any luck with trying to integrate this with SharePoint Online. Could you anybody shed some light on this? To clarify, I m looking to set up document attachments from within EPICOR 9 directly onto SharePoint Online.

Is Single sign-on with Active Directory a pre-requisite to get attachments across from Epicor 9 to SharePoint Online? If yes, is there any way around this?

I have not found any resource materials on this front yet, except a Microsoft SharePoint case Study on EPICOR that has the following text;

Finally, Epicor helps customers take advantage of Microsoft SharePoint Online, the familiar SharePoint Server environment delivered online as part of the Microsoft Office 365 subscription service. “Our smaller customers especially, find great value in SharePoint Online. The subscription service meets their needs for collaboration without significant capital investment,” explains Ebersj...

Case Study available on;
tail.aspx?casestudyid=4000010734

My understanding on this is that it is supported, I could be wrong!

MKPEPICOR9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back