Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting The Paper Size (VBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno2001

Technical User
Feb 6, 2001
US
I have developed a form that, depending on the criteria, will print to a report. If the report column headings are greater than a set amount it will open Report #1(letter size). If the report is too large it will open report #2 (legal). The problem that I am having is that report #2 is switching back to letter size.

How do I set the paper size of report #2 to print on legal (8.5 X14). I have found a little info. on "PrtDevMode". I also know that the integer value that Access assigns to (8.5 X 14) is "5". How do I set the value?

Please help me.

Did you get your problem figured out? I am having almost the same problem. If you figured out how to set the page size properties, I would really appreciate your assistance.

Thanks.
dcrosier@nhwichita.com

I'm having this same problem. In addition, some of my reports that should print legal/landscape are losing some of the data. For instance, the portion of the report that would print on page 2 if it printed on letter size paper is lost, even when the paper size is changed to legal. The only way I've found to get the data respored is to delete the report and import the report from the backup database. Any ideas? I'm at a loss. Our support dept is stumped as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back