Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting a phone to ring for incoming calls 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenThang

Technical User
Jun 17, 2003
US
I am having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to make a phone set ring for an incoming external calls, like it is the receptionist phone. What is this called so i can look it up?

I have a call pilot 100 and Nortel phone T7316e. thank for all your help!

Q

Depends on which phone system and software level.

Sets/Ring
Sets/LineAccess/LineAssignment

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thank you Curlycord,

Where can i get the information that you need to help me. The information you put there to help me doesn't appear anywhere that i can fine. I have the Modular ICS 7.0 manual if that helps.

Ok let me clarify, maybe i'm not giving the correct information, I want to be able to set a telephone so that it will ring loudly and that when i pick up the handset it automatically picks up the ringing line.

You need to assign the line to ring to then pickup the call via lifting handset
As for volume F*80 and volume bar.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

What is this called in the manual so that i can look it up and stop bothering you?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!1

Well if its ringing your looking for then search for RING or Appear and RING

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back