Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Set Up Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmoloney

Technical User
Aug 18, 2002
AU
This is a really basic question from a very new Domino admin. Real NEW. I'm trying to set up a Domino domain on Linux servers. Install is no problem. Getting a remote Windows client running is no problem either. Where I'm completely phased is in setting up the servers. First server1 then server2 then server3 etc. I cant find anywhere a concise how to thats says "ONE. On server1 Go to button A and push twice". "TWO. Go to Field Called "XXX" and enter "YYYYY"". "THREE. Go to field ZZZ and enter todays date" etc.

I'm a linear thinker, not a literary/art critic, so I find a lot of the stuff thats written and CD tutorials are glitzy and useless. Can anyone point me to a really trim and correct How To that can lead me through the whole setup & configuration process.
Thanks
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back