Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SET up cheat sheet for setting up a CCR tree, and AA in callpilot 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teltom2

Vendor
Jun 4, 2010
US
Hello im wondering if there is a Setup configeration cheat sheet ,maybe to make setting up a CCR tree and auto AA alittle less of a learning curve?Ive installed the CICs 4,1 ok and all works great ,but am having a diffacult time setting up the CCR tree, and was hopeing and praying there may be a easy setup sheet to guide me along in my setting up this CCR tree and AA ,and also was wanting to know how to get remote utilitys to allow remote access to the call pilot via pc from office ,any help will be a blessing ,Thank you in advance , confused ??, Teltom

No cheat sheet, it is a 3 day class for a certified technician.
I am suggesting that you get a certified tecnician to spend a few hours with you to set up a remote acces to call pilot and how to navigate in the browser. It will pay off in the long run. A smart investment.

if you are doing this via a phone set, it can be a pain, most mistake we make is that the main greeting is path 0, then 1, 2, 3.... for if you use option 1, 2, 3 in the greeting, then the fun starts, if you have sub menue's then you go 11, for option 1 sub menu 1, so within asking callers to press 1 for "let's say sales" then within sales you can have them press again "1 for inside sales, 2 for outside sales" then 12 is your message for outside sales.

Hope that makes sense, takes time to figure it out. Also remember to go and enable the CCRTree and if you want to make changes you need to disable it. Don't get fool, you can make changes but at the end when you will save the CCRTree it will come back saying Tree enable, can't save.

Have fun

Is this for the AA & CCR in the CICS or a Call Pilot?

Sorry should have included if it's the CICS then look at the SYSTEM CORD GUIDE it has pretty good information under the AUTO ATTENDANT section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back