Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

set up AA, but keep getting General Company Mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjoeuser

Technical User
Jan 3, 2011
US
I was sent to a site to replace an older flash that crashed. I set up the AA & CCR but keep getting routed to the general company mailbox when I call in on the main number. I have two attendants that take the calls on stations 321 & 322. They ring four times when I call in, then off to the Gen MB. System is an older DR5 with a flash 2.01.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Joe

Im sorry.. The message says, General Delivery Mailbox", Not, Gen company Mailbox. How do I get rid of this from answering the main number?

The General Delivery mailbox is the main mailbox usually behind main reception set.
Mailbox 100 is GD

Sets are call forward no answer to voice mail , you could change ring count from 4 to longer.
If you don't want General Voice mail then log to F983 and press 6

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

I did get rid of the Gen Del by doing f983,6. now it says the person you are trying to reach is not available.. exiting the system..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back