Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Set Relocation and Outbound transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

taudette

Technical User
Jan 4, 2004
CA
I'm sorry to ask this but I've inherited this system with no manuals and I've searched through the system but am unsure how to proceed.

I need to relocate a phone extension to a different desk. I then need the ability to transfer that extension to an external phone number.

Is this possible? And if so, how? Can someone please give me step by step? I would appreciate it immensely.

Thank-you,

Tammy

We are using Call Pilot Voice Mail Version: 31.10.14.22

Call Pilot Voicemail, Call Pilot Call centre, and the phones are nortel t7316

if you want to keep the same ext number, go into system programming and change set relocation to yes. then move your phone.all atributes will go with it. On the forwarding issue. go to services and set up a route and destination code allong with the line pool it will use. go to terminals& sets and allow redirect for that ext. press Feature 4 on the phone, the dest code and phone #

Thanks for the help with this, I got it working!

Tammy :)

Be sure to turn off set relocate when your done

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back