Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

service pack 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankins1984

IS-IT--Management
Mar 11, 2002
GB
Does anyone know if windows 2000 service pack 3 has been relised,i have herd that is has been but i cant find it anywhere Matthew Hankins

Network Technicain @ DGI Hereford

I just did a windows update on one of my workstations last night that I had to rebuild and everything that was updated came from SP3. But as far going out and getting it I am not aware.

There is a SP3 out there. It is not a rumour. It was actually released in Germany about 3 months ago.
So, you might be able to find it on a German site some where.
If it is still at an FTP site that I know of, I will DL it and post a spot for you to grab it.

Randy Bang...
Bang...
Crap...
I am dead...

The SP3 for 2000 in Germany has been out for awile. I could be mistaken on the time frame. But, I know it is already out in Germany. Unless it is a leaked copy. Either way, you will be surprised at all the bugs that SP3 will fix.
The release is this summer for the Western countries. SP3 and SP1 for XP come out this summer.

Randy Bang...
Bang...
Crap...
I am dead...

Cool, thanks for the info,i like to keep on-top of things here Matthew Hankins

Network Technicain @ DGI Hereford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back