Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Service Level Threshold

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbuxton101

IS-IT--Management
Nov 13, 2013
AU
thread959-1472118

I want to calculate the number of calls Answered < 20 seconds. The service level threshold is applied to both Short Abandoned Calls and the Answer Call Threshold. How can I exclude short abandoned calls ie ignore calls abandoned within 5 seconds (as apposed to 20). The below is close but will not filter out short abandoned calls

((%Calls_Answered-%Calls_Answd_Aft_Threshold)*100/(%Calls_Answered+%Skillset_Abandoned))

You cannot use two different thresholds within the service level calculations (by definition there is one service level and it applies to abandon and answered). You will need to change what you are looking at. Abandoned calls are counted to several different levels as can be seen in the Application Delay Before Abandon report. I think you will find the information you need there, but will need to use four or six second numbers, there is no five second count. Also you will need to add together the values as each is distinct (so if you want the calls abandoned before eight seconds you will add calls abandoned at two, four, and six seconds).

Hey effort,

Yes I thought this was the case based on the descriptions of the formula values.
It was suggested to me I could change the formula to the below but this has not worked

((%Calls_Answered-%Calls_Answd_Aft_Threshold(20)) is the calls answer within 20s
(Calls_Abandoned- Calls_ Abandoned_Aft_Threshold(5)) is the call abandon within 5s.

Calls Answd Aft Threshold
Cumulative
The number of calls that were answered after
experiencing a delay greater than or equal to the
service level threshold for this skillset.

Call Aband Delay Aft Threshold
Cumulative
The number of calls that were abandoned after
experiencing a delay greater than or equal to the
service level threshold for this skillset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back