Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Service Contract Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayshorellc

Vendor
Dec 11, 2005
US
Hello,

I am having some problems figuring out how to price out my service contracts and extended warranties on equipment. I have 50 or so customers and I have not been getting them signed on any service contracts or extended warranties. Basically because I am not really sure on how to price it and how to make it attractive to the customer. Can anyone give me some advice on how to price these things out and make them worth while from a customers perspective. I feel like I am missing an entire revenue stream that could set my company in a better financial possition.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

A dealer board/financial phone system is really a "type of system" used by stock and energy traders, for example.

I had not thought of how odd the name of this forum is because I have one (a dealer board, turret, whatever), but in reading it, it looks like the Discussion Board for Dealers.

~
Gene of ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back