Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Server group default

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjlewis

MIS
Sep 12, 2003
FI
We are currently running CE10 and have around 600 reports currently active.
The default on all reports is "use first available server".
I need to create 2 server groups so that some reports (about 30) will only run on one group and the rest will all run on the other.
I have 2 queries. Is there any CSP code available or other suggestions (apart from doing it all manually!!!!) that will
1 - change the default on all reports to a specific server group from "use first available server". I can then change the 30 odd reports manually to the 2nd server.
2 - is there any way of making the default for new reports added to the CE environment in future, automatically to select "give preference to specific server" without having to do this manually.
Appreciate any suggestions, as this ideally needs to be in place by the end of next week, and if it needs ot be done manually, I had better get started soon !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back