Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Server+ Exam Materials 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDW19873

Technical User
Mar 24, 2005
US
Hello, I have been studying for the Server+ Exam for about a month now. I am currently A+ and i-Net+ certified. I currently have two books I am studying with "Server+ Certificaion For Dummies" By Ron Gilster and Mike Glencross. I as well have "Server+ Study Guide" By Govanus, Gary. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any other materials? Or, if someone could lead me in the right direction of the most common questions you see on the test if you have taken. I know you can no longer take the 2001 objections as of March 31st, but I plan on taking it before then.

Thank you for any information or help you can provide. :)

CompTIA has a study guide available on the Server+ page that addresses the new revision. I would recommend it. The Server+ Bible by Trevor Kaye is good. The Server+ Cramsession Study Guide is good. Examnotes has a free study guide. ExamForce has the Server+ ExamCram cram sheet available on their site for ree.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,e-Biz+,Security+,CETsr,CST,CNST,CNCT,CFOT,CCNT,CCTT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back