Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Server Edition - Parked Calls SCN not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

lleeNC

Vendor
Aug 29, 2018
US
All,

Need some assistance that I can't seem to figure out. This is a Server Edition solution. All systems are connected via Web Socket SCN.

Location 1 V2 gets a call and places the call into Call Park #171 via button on their phone.

Location 2 V2 has a Call Park #171 button programmed also and should see the call that is parked in that slot and be able to pick it up.

This was working a week ago and now it is not working. When the user at Location 1 places a call into park slot #171, the user at Location 2 indicates that their park slot #171 is not lit up. There are no issues with the SCN line from what I can see. Can dial extension to extension no problem.

I've tried rebooting and also tried rebuilding the Call Park buttons on both users. Customer also stated that they did not make any network changes recently.

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back