Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Server Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

preepa

Technical User
Jul 7, 2015
GB
Guys hope someone can help me out here.

I have a Hyper-v running SBS2011 and another 2008 DC. The SBS VM blue screened with unmountable_boot_Volume after a day of trying unsuccessfully to resolve that we decided to use a VHD that we originally created when we moved the SBS box to new hardware around 4 months ago.

The server boots and all functionality of the SBS box seems to be OK. However i can not browse any network shares from this box or connect to it via unc path etc. I can ping any thing on the network and ping it from any pc/server on the network. OWA etc is working but Outlook will not connect.

I ran nltest /SC_QUERY:domain name and get the following - I_NetLogonControl failed: Status = 1355 0x54b ERROR_NO_SUCH_DOMAIN
I ran repadmin /replsum and get the below

Source DSA largest delta fails/total %% error
GW2K8 >60 days 5 / 5 100 (2148074274) The target principal name is incorrect.

Destination DSA largest delta fails/total %% error
GOOD-SBS01 >60 days 5 / 5 100 (2148074274) The target principal name is incorrect.

Experienced the following operational errors trying to retrieve replication information:
8341 - GW2K8.Goodhand.local

Any ideas on a resoution? i'm sure the issue is because the VM that is now booted has been "offline" for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back