Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Server CCMS is halted every 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmypk

IS-IT--Management
Jan 3, 2011
VN

jimmypk (IS/IT--Management) Jan 4, 2011
Please help me solve these problems
1. The server that is hosting CCMS (Co-resident with CCMA and CCT) is halted every 3 days.

2. About once a week, three services of CCT (TapiSrv, ACDPROXYService, NCCT TAPI Connector Service) are stopped and then immediately started automatically and continuously.

3. Recently, sometimes only 15 of total 35 services of CCMS worked normally and at that time, CCMS generated many repeated errors in System Event Log of Windows 2003.
The CCMS MAS Time Service service terminated with service-specific error 41506 (0xA222).
The CCMS MLSM_Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 time(s).
The CCMS VSM_Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 time(s).
The CCMS NBTSM_Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 5 time(s).
The CCMS ASM_Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3 time(s).

Ø In order to deal with problem No. 1, I found that the system resources were accumulatively utilized for License Manager server, therefore, I preventively set schedules to stop and then start the process plicd.exe once a day, in lowest traffic hour.

Ø With problem No. 2 and 3 we have no way to do but restart all services or servers.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back