Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Server cannot adjust tips.----Need them too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcf747

IS-IT--Management
Nov 28, 2010
US
Hey guys I recently re-did some of my job codes and access levels and now my servers get a error message when they go to enter tips that says they canont adjust tips.

I do not see a check box for this option in BOH and I looked at my old profile and everything looks the same?

What setting to I have to reactivate for them to be able to adjust tips.

Also the pope on one of my job codes always opens up to the 4 button funtion screen now even though the "Floor Plain" is checked and active.

Thanks,
Matthew

What is the 4 button function screen? What software are you talking about?

--------------------------------------
>>>>>> Bugs will appear in one part of a working program when another 'unrelated' part is modified <<<<<

If it is aloha that you are asking about, you might need to check shift required to get to the floor plan screen an dnot the function screen.

you only get the 4 buttons if order entry is not checked for the job code.

Bo

Remember,
If the women don't find you handsome,
they should at least find you handy.
(Red Green)

Sorry for the lack of info guys. I posted the is from my phone in a panic originally.

I am on Aloha and I realized that I needed a shift required to get the floor digram to come up.

My servers still cant enter their own tips.

Matthew

so is the floor diagram showing up now? can the managers adjust the server's tips?

Be sure you don't have a conflict with Order-Taker/Cashier in the job code--table service tab. I belive that can mess things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back