Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Server Busy???

Status
Not open for further replies.

potinenip

Programmer
Jul 12, 2000
US
Visit site
Hi,<br>I got this message when i am trying to open my indexpage.<br>My server is working fine and there is no overload on the server.<br><br>Error Diagnostic Information<br><br>Server busy or unable to fulfill request. The server is unable to fulfill your request due to extremely high traffic or an unexpected internal error. Please attempt your request again (if you are repeatedly unsuccessful you should notify the site administrator). (Location Code: 25)<br><br><br>Can someone help me with this.<br>Thanks<br>Praveen

Hi ,<br>The server is working fine now. But still i'm curios to know why i got this message. If anyone has clue please let me know.<br>PP

I would imagine that the &quot;unexpected internal error&quot; is what happened.&nbsp;&nbsp;As far as technology has advanced, computers still glitch from time to time.&nbsp;&nbsp;I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens frequently....

By the way, you <i>may</i> want to look at other processes you may have running on the server.&nbsp;&nbsp;It's possible you have a scheduled task or something running that's hogging your resources from time to time...

Ehrm, this might sound obvious, but you did ask for clues :)....your server might be working perfectly but are you sure it's actually up and running when you are opening a .cfm page? <br>I've had the same errors when the CF server wasn't actually running, the web server would try to bring up the CF server, but the CF server needs a little time to initialize so the web server would sometimes time out and give an error, on refreshing the page it would work fine.<br><br>Just a thought,<br><br>Brommrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back