Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Serious Print Problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohithere

Programmer
Oct 27, 2003
IN
Hi,
I had made a report having CardLayout as its Layout Manager.This report spans multiple pages(i.e. cards).I had problem with this setup e.g. It used to miss some records on each cards + It used to give wrong totals.So I combined all records of all cards into one single card.This way it does not skip the records and also gives totals correctly.
But it has lead to another problem and that is:
In the previous setup of multiple cards there was no printing problem as I used to print each card i.e each page.
But with this modified setup i.e. all records into one card Iam finding it difficult to print as the contents of the report are very vast that it spans vast area both vertically as well as horizontly and so I don't get the info on paper as it gets cut,as the content of the report is very vast.and the content is related that is I cannot affored to either miss on the Horizontal wise cut and neither the vertical wise cut in print.

IAM IN SERIOUS PROBLEM.

PLEASE HELP ME.

IT IS VERY URGENT.
Thanks.

Obviously don't try to cram too much onto one page unless it is actually necessary.

See my reply to your previous question.

Lentil

Hi,
Actually it was absolutely necessary,that's why I did it.
But the question is how to solve this problem???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back