Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sentinel Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

roryred

MIS
Dec 26, 2007
US
We've changed our public IP addresses. What is the login for the Sentinel? I know the password.

I've tried Sentinel, Admin, Administrator and Root. I'm stuck at the Audio Codec TPM 200 page and can't change the configuration.

That pw is the default.....159753...but if it has been changed, good luck.

Thanks... that was indeed the password. The login is Sentinel.

Anyway, the problems turned out to be something else. After a reboot I could login... but after 1 hour or so I couldn't. After a few tests it turns out this is consistent... I can only login to the web interface for about an hour after a reboot.

The good news is that I only log into this thing once every couple years. So while a firmware update or something may fix it, I'm not too concerned.

Just an FYI...that is the password for the IP Phones as well.
As for the lockup issue...you can telnet into the IP by going to cmd and doing telnet ipaddress 9999 and it will reset, enabling you to get in again.
Good luck
Metballnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back