Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sending Vcard in ACT! 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

williame

Technical User
Mar 28, 2007
I cannot seem to find how to attach a contact in an email in a MS Outlook compatible (or ACT for that matter) in ACT 2007. I have used ACT 6.0 for many years with ease, and this is just one of my frustrations with the "upgrade".

I have searched the help, Sage website and this forum. Hopefully this is easy and I am just making a bad search.

Thanks for the link Mike. I guess I was only searching the Saqge site on v. 2007. This seems to be a downgrade from functionality of previous versions.[thumbsdown]

Will it's more an issue with Outlook being able to sccess the full ACT! data. You might try using the ACT! email client in ACT! 9 and seeing if you can attach a contact?

Regards,
Mike Lazarus
ACT! Evangelist
GL Computing, Aust

I think you are right. I was in the past using the ACT email client. I was happy to see that I could use the OUTLOOK program in the 2007 version, but did not realize that they would not be fully integrated.

I'd suspect it's not a question of integration... as much as it's just not a function in Outlook to foward contacts from external address books.

Regards,
Mike Lazarus
ACT! Evangelist
GL Computing, Aust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back