Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Send to mail recipient not working in win 98 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteTornado

Technical User
Jul 24, 2002
CA
Hi,
This is Win98 second edition - all patched and updated. The oe is the email program set as the default in the IE. Everything else is working ok, net and mail, the only trouble is when I am on a picture and want to use the "sent to mail recipient" fonction, I am unable to get OE to start. Searching for solution did not seem to bring any fix for this. Oddly enough the other tools (print, send to file etc.. are fine, only the calling of OE.

Cheers

Marcel

Have you tried installing the sendto powertoy? - (ignore the warning about not for 98, sendto works on all versions of windows). It adds other mail send tos - one of them should generate an OE new mail window - always has for me anyway! (then just delete the other shortcuts from the sendto foder, so only working one is left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back