Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

send mails

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use Outlook as your mail client, you can create a Distribution List. Go to the Contacts area and File, New, Distribution List. This will let you add a list of people from any address lists, like the global address list on the exchange server, you have.

Alex

if I use my server as smtp server, he can only deliver to the adresses that run on my server but not to @hotmail.com or @otheradress.com
I want to send mails to every existing email adres, how can I setup my server to do that?

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'neutje@hotmail.com'. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.neutje.be', Server: 'neutje-srv', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for neutje@hotmail.com', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

this is the error that i get when i try to send a e-mail trough my server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back