Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

send all calls 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWHGT

Technical User
Sep 10, 2002
GB
how do i deactivate send all calls showing on the status station screen?

Look up the feature Acess Code (cha FEA)
There is one to do it from the set, and one to do it remotely.
(very nice if someone is trying to ignore you, the admin :) )

change feature access codes gives a code to activate & deactivate send all calls. Where are these codes inputted to remove send all calls from one particular extension?

Hi, I agree with "telcoguy" that using a phone with console permissions (typically COS (Class OF Service)= 0) you should be able to use the FAC (Feature Access Code) typically #91 to deactivate as follows:

1]press a line/call appearance
2]dial #91 followed by the ext number you need to deactivate the SAC (Send All Calls)

you should hear a confirmation double beep

That should be it, job done!

However, I decided to check this out fir myself on our switch (Definity G3r r6) and found that it didn't work. I then checked the manuals and found that there is no mention, unlike "Call Forwarding" for "SAC" to be remotely disabled.

Can anyone help with this as it would be very useful for most of us to know about this.

Cheers

Tony

Eveton,
you are right in the last bit I realized,
Remote funtion is available in later releases, don't know when it got avaialable, but R9.5 has it anyway.
FEA Page 3/5 line 4.

Rob

If SAC cannot be deactivated remotely using phone console, can it be deactivated by dialling into site admin, there is no facility on change a station & only reference to SAC seems to be on status station where no changes are possible

All sorted, I got the deactivation code from feature access codes, entered this code on the actual extension telephone, keypad (got the triple beep)checked the status of station & bingo SAC not activated.

In the past, I've just changed a button on my own station set to "send calls xXXXX" (where XXXX is the extension of the station in send calls). It's a pretty quick and simple fix -- when you see the light come on, you toggle it off and the far end station is fixed. Of course, you've got to be within the same PBX to make this work.

What I'd really like is to be able to do this remotely (through the PBX command line) and be able to cancel call forwarding as well. Going to the set to do this is all well and good when you're local, but it's near impossible if you're not because you have to rely on untrained users to help you. Not the easiest solution in the world! Come on, Avaya... make our day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back