Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Send All Calls randomly activating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giterdone

IS-IT--Management
Oct 13, 2005
US
I have six non-agent users reporting SAC is intermittently turning on and their phones ring only once then go to voicemail. I've statused all the stations and haven't found one that was in the process of doing this. In the case of one user I spoke with, he stated that the light on the SAC button turns on when this happens, he'd hung up the receiver and he noticed the light had turned on by itself. Does anyone have any ideas for resolving this unusual problem? Thanks for the input.

First, identify what stations have Console Permissions on the COS. Second, review the Feature Access Cose (FAC) assigned to Send All Calls. You may want to consider changing it, at least temporarily. Third, if you have CMS try putting an Agent Trace on one of the agents having the problem. Fourth, Do your agents really need a Send All Calls button? That seems contrary to Call Center principles.

Kevin

I always remove the FAC for SAC. If some one needs it, make it a hard or soft key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back