Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

selector codes 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenneyM

IS-IT--Management
Nov 30, 2004
US
I can't seem to get the PMVS R.5 to save or initialize the changes I'm making. Here's what I'm doing, I've set up a call group (2) to have extensions 10,13,14,15,& 26 ring simultaneously when the caller pushes selector code 5. The problem is that when I set the selector code to ext 72 and then call in to check if it's working, it reverts back to the original assignment for that selector code which was to transfer to ext 12 when the caller pushes selector code 5. When I go back into the R.5 and check the settings for selector code 5 it tells me that it is set to direct extension transfer to extension 12. It's acting like I never made any changes. Is there a save or initialize prompt I'm forgetting when I give the selector code the new extension????? Please help if you can. Thank you.

I have to press # to save the menu definition changes. That's the second one I've answered on my own. 2 for 2 today. Thanks anyway.

2 for 2, i gave you a star.

You do not always get what you pay for, but you never get what you do not pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back