Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Select enarged pic with "add to cart"

Status
Not open for further replies.

escellentguy

Technical User
Nov 28, 2005
US
hello all - if this is not posted in the correct forum, please let me know and i will re-post

I am using Front Page 2003 to create a web page that shows pictures of products in a table

Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5

below the pictures in a nice sized area that I would like to have display the selected "pic1" enlarged version with the "add to cart" button. If they select Pic 2, the Pic2 enlarged picture and add to cart button shows.

Could someone please give me some direction on this or point me to a faq article? I think this would be a great effect and save creating complete additional pages for each product.

Thank you very much!

I believe what you want can be achieved either with Disjointed Rollovers or with Iframes and targeted links.

Try Googling for Disjointed Rollovers, i'm sure you'll find quite a bit.

Also you might condier going to the Javascript forum here: Forum216

----------------------------------
Ignorance is not necessarily Bliss, case in point:
Unknown has caused an Unknown Error on Unknown and must be shutdown to prevent damage to Unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back